Venice 4496 M000573
An Important and Striking 18th Century Venetian Carved Polychrome Armoire, in powder blue, cream and ochre, with rocaille motifs and masks, with two doors opening to three movable shelves on the left and right hand sides, the whole on a plinth base. From the collection of Morandotti, Rome, with possible provenance of the church of San Paolo Converso in Milan, built in 1546-1580. See Il Mobile Veneziano Del Settecento, Vol. II, Milan, 1964, Page 186, illustrated.
Height: 101 1/4″; Width: 134 1/4″; Depth: 39 3/4″